- 1 cup unsweetened milk (I like coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup of Chia Seeds (if you’d like it less thick, use less)
- 2 TSP of maple syrup (use more if you like it sweeter). You can also use honey or stevia if you prefer
- 1 TBSP of Cacao powder – this is where you can make it your own. Add other flavors like a nut butter or fruit
- 1 pinch of salt
- You can add a scoop collagen but it’s optonal
Put all the ingredients in a standard mason jar and stir. Place the lid on tightly and shake! Place it in the refrigerator for 2-4 hours to set. I like to leave mine overnight but it’s not necessary. Enjoy!!!